Monday, May 08, 2006

public service non-announcement

I've had a lot more visitors trailing through the last week, thanks to a certain MySpace presence--thank you for stopping by, even if I have nothing worth reporting. Like many of you, I'm hoping, wishing, and paying alms to my deity-like figure of choice for the return of His Man Friday. In the meantime, I offer up the rest of my virgin Largo show (well, what I have of it) for downloading. I haven't been able to stop listening to "Be My Baby" recently, but the rest of the show is a ton of fun too.
» Jon Brion, Largo, December 17, 1999 (61MB ZIP file)

I have a few other Jon Brion live MP3s hiding around the site. If you want them, a simple search should uncover the URLs.

Also for my new readers, I present my collected Jon Brion show reports, all in one handy list:
» and when you touch down
» how can I deny what's inside
» i am in paradise
» falling, yes i am falling
» three-god night
» there was no way of knowing
» the way it went, the way it's gone
» that ain't working, that's the way you do it
» Take Me Home, Country Pigeon
» let your heart be light
» the man some girls think of as handsome
» you don't know the meaning of the blues
» i'll be back again
» i like jon brion. a lot. (part 2)
» i like jon brion. a lot. (part 1)
» please share my umbrella
» unplug the jukebox and do us all a favour
» can't really spell it out
» that was hazy cosmic jive
» owner of this corner and not much more
» i can teach you, but i have to charge
» i'll be out on the town
» i won't be denied

Updated July 22, 2006:
» "My name is Jon, I'm from Connecticut"
» the power of suggestion, the element of chance
» just keep counting the stars

See also:
» top 5 Largo memories
» the Book of Brion 2 has landed
» top 10 concerts of 2005

1 comment:

hodie said...

Oh, yum, how handy. You have the best Jon Brion reviews ever. And I even got to re-live my very own first-Jon experience.